Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moving finally over!

Moved this past weekend. I have found that it is easier to move across the country than it is to move just 1.4 miles away.

My Recap of Sunday:

6AM - Woke up and drank some coffee and ate a bagel with HillStar
6:45AM - began packing up everything that I didn't move Sunday
8:00 AM - took an Aderall a friend gave me a few months ago. I was warned "Don't take this unless you have about 13hrs worth of shit to do."
10:00 - finished packing the last items, and now waiting for the movers
10:20 - Movers arrive and "get after it" and move all my stuff into the truck in 30 min.
10:50-11:20 - Movers act like "Pu$$y's" and take 30 min (or $80 in labor) to move 1 fu*king Armoire from the neighbors house to mine.
11:30 - off to the new address
12:30 - Everything is unloaded, bed is built back, movers are gone $300 later
13:30-5pm - Sette helps me unload everything
5pm-7pm - TJ Maxx trip for Decorative Pillows, Rugs, etc
7pm - Huey's for West Coast Turkey Burger, final 1/4 in the Superbowl, 2 shots of Tequila and a Shiner
9:00 - Finally home and starting to "come down" from my FDA inflicted high
10:00 - OUT F*CKING COLD

No comments:

Post a Comment