Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun without being cold

Best Group Picture Ever taken last night. Notice Jeff in the back.

Started the day with a waffle and a few cups of coffee to drown out the Prosecco and Beer consumption which took place at Aspens birthday. Next came a solid trainer workout, then a quick shower, and headed to the gym to show Micheal how I do it. We had the gym to ourselves and enjoyed some Three Six Mafia, Eminem, and Lil Wyte over the speaker system. Killed it in the gym the headed to Fuego Mayas on Macon for a Burrito so large it looked like a vital organ taken from a Manatee.


Got me a chiabatta loaf at Cafe Eclectic for Lauras Chilli night tonight and a loaf to fuel me for tomorrows pre-http://www.swampstomper.com/ run at the forest.

Called up Rocky at http://www.dorondiamonds.com/ for a little prank call. Keep in mind throughout the call I spoke in my best imitation of a VERY LARGE black man. See below:
Rocky - Doron Diamonds
Me - Yes, is Rocky in?
Rocky - Speaking
Me - Dis is T-Bone callin fer my watch
Rocky - Excuse me? (sounding confused)
Me - Yeah Mayne, Dis is T-Bone callin fer my watch (in a slightly louder, almost annoyed tone)
Rocky - Was Ken working on it?
Me - Mayne What?
Rocky - Was Ken working on it?
Me - Mayne na,na,now, now (stuttering) listen up!, I dun gave YOU my watch
Rocky - Hold for just a moment
Me - Mayne, hold on now!
Rocky - Excuse me? (sounding confused and maybe a little scared)
Me - (Laughing uncontrollably)
Rocky - Who the Hell is this?!!

"Dispatch" on Pandora Radio is bomb!




No comments:

Post a Comment