Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Underwear...off week

First off, I am heterosexual. If you don't believe me, you are likely some jealous mother fu*ker. Bummer bro. Now back to my post. I have been scouring online looking for some new underwear and am absolutely blown away by the prices. I guess chicks are accustom to paying $25+ for a pair of panties (and may I add, they look wonderful on you, and I appreciate your fine choice in undergarments) but as a dude, I am having trouble doing the same. Unfortunately I bought a pair of Andrew Christiansens at Lux about a year ago and since then, everything else just doesn't feel as nice. Now, that pair of underwear was an impulse purchase as it was marked down from $40 to $20, and me being a Jew, couldn't pass it up. That impulse purchase has led me down a dangerous path to where I am today. Got some 2Xist underoos recently, and they're nice! (about $20 a pair) Now I want to throw away all my currently operable, supportive, and good looking low-rise trunks and replace them with some nicer selections like these others I have started to acquire. So, this morning I go to Amazon and buy up all the Ed Hardy and Andrew Christiansens in my size on closeout (again, I am Jewish, and we do not pay full price; that is for Gentiles) until I get to the checkout and see that 5 pairs of trunks are gunna cost me $80, and they're on "Closeout". I can't do it. Can't spend $80 on 5 pairs of underwear, at least not today. Back to the drawing board. Wanna sponsor a Jew? Either pay a race entry fee of mine or buy me some fine mens underwear. Either is appreciated. Please email me direct for sizing questions.

"Off Week" or "Recovery Week" is where I am in training right now as SwampStomper 25K is Sunday. I am going to Tunica to ride with the Cirque du' Velo's on Friday and Saturday then heading home for a good nights rest before the longest foot race I will have ever done. Hopefully the rides help me "open-up" for the foot race on Sunday. We'll see...

A few pics from the recent Hill N' Dale for you. Note**I took 2nd Overall. Other dude in the photo was stronger.



Going up the switchback about 1/2 mile from the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment