Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Music


(Please note the best Jewish Jesus image I could find)

The birth of Christ is quite a holiday. Hanukkah is not. Ya'll put up lights, decorate trees, spend money like water, and play the most awful music in every single store and gas station I go into. You know what kind of music is playing in Israel right now? Not a single Hanukkah song! Now I can cope with yall's festivities, but now the tanning bed too!? That is where I got to relax in silence, or listen to Molly Cyrus, American Idols, and Lady GaGa (or whatever the 16yr. old leathery looking girl from Southaven is "totally into" that day).

December for Clark: Long Runs, Long Bike Rides, Internet Shopping ONLY, and now Mandatory Ipod use in the tanning bed. Thank You for all of that.

People gave me some grief this year as I successfully celebrated my Birthday for over 2 weeks. Now I am not Jesus, believe it or not, but dudes birthday starts the day after Thanksgiving and runs till the 1st of the year. And for some neighborhoods, the lights stay on the home till well into March. We Jews notice details like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment