Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Monday, December 14, 2009

"Pickled Liver and the Fox" - My bedtime story



Friday - Found a great home, made an offer on it, then headed to Boscos. Saw some great people, had a sub-par pizza (always consistent though) then headed to 1912. A few glasses of tasty wine and before I knew it I was being shown photos on Saturday to inform me of my behavior after leaving 1912. I was clothed in a few of em.

Saturday - Attempted to ride, but the cold wind hitting my vagina lips made me turn around and head home for a trainer workout. Saturday night, wine and cheese at the girls place, then downtown for Sette's Studio 64 at Ernstine & Hazels (sp?). Had a kick-ass time, enjoyed meeting a ton of good looking people, danced with an old lady who kept pressing her cone shaped boobs against me. A bit uncomfortable, but I got over it quick. See pic below, but imagine older

Sunday - Woke up with sparkling lip gloss on my stomach, kick-ass. Rode the trainer again as the cold-combined with misting rain isn't for me, or my bike I just cleaned. Hopped off then went for a run. First run back since Vegas 1/2 last week. Kings of Leon "Closer" blaring while trekking down Stonewall was awesome. I wonder if it smelled like pure Gin behind me as I was running? Chillin party of 1 then headed to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. Felt like a pedophile as the theater was filling up. Great, a white dude who feels like MoLester was at Paradiso, or as I call it "Para-skree-show" due to the overwhelming amount of thug life and patrol vehicles in the parking lot. Either way a bad combination, but ultimately a great movie!

Office Luncheon today, bag packed to hit the gym after work, then headed to Sunny Cordova for Hanukkah to see the lucky two who have the pleasure to call themselves, "My Parents". Latkes, Apple Sauce, and Chronic. Mmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment