Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Waffles and Love

Just ordered a commercial grade waffle maker. Remembering those happy times at the top of the gondola at Jackson Hole. Look at that smile! Mmmmm...

Killed my legs at the coldest ever Hill N' Dale this past Saturday at the forest! Took 2nd.

Schnucks on Union sucks! Aside from the cluster-fuck of a parking lot, that place straight-up sucks. The employees are horrible, the store is dirty, and every time I try and just "grab a few things," I leave angrier than Derek Klaybold at a High School Prom. Today, while looking for walnuts, I found a box cutter laying on a shelf. To make matters worse, the shelf was at the ideal height for a 6yr. old. Needless to say, I grabbed the box cutter and went to hand it to one of the fine members of society who Schnucks is so proud to call one of their very own employees. This guy, lets call him "Jevon" to create some imagery, was the first whom I encountered. "Hey man, I found this on a lying on a low shelf back there (while pointing casually behind me) and didn't want a kid to get it" to which Jevon replied "aight". End of story. Now, in no way was I expecting a monetary reward, direct appreciation from the store manager, or a hand job in the bathroom, but a "Thank you" would have been nice.

Random notes you should take to heart:

Charlie makes some killer Biscotti!
Los Comales on Summer is my new favorite Mexican joint.
Its fu*king cold outside!
Dan and Erin throw a great party!
Your dog hates you unless he/she is sleeping on a lazybonesbeds.com/
I have a date with Lisa tonight!...Casey is studying





No comments:

Post a Comment