Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome back


Friends, Family, and Admirers,

I welcome you all back to my educational and inspirational writings. I have taken several months away from sharing my stories in writing, but for some reason I consistently keep finding myself in bad ass situations which everyone needs to know about. If you were a fan of my last blog, then this one will not disappoint. My highly educational views towards current events, celebrities, life lessons, homosexual encounters, cycling, people that suck, and an array of other fascinating topics will all be in abundance. The only difference here is that I will remain anonymous. There will be no mention of my name, however ladies (and some dudes), don't you worry, the pics will still come in bountiful amounts.

Share my blog with your friends, both the ones you like, and the ones you don't.

Happy Hanukkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment