Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Snoop



Got the new Snoop Dogg album yesterday. Sick!! People say "don't judge a book by its cover." But Snoop Dogg has proven that if you put a random assortment of badass "things" on the cover of your new album, people like me are going to buy it. I forget if it was the Skeleton, Martini Glass, LowRider, Dice and Cards, Gin&Juice, Raining Money, 8Ball, or Chopper in the Sky that spoke to me first, but it sure wraps up all my emotions into one beautiful collage.

Hit the gym after work yesterday. Had the place to myself during the 2nd half to my workout, so I got to blare some Ludacris through the speakers. After a quick shower, I headed to pick my mom up for some dinner. Fresh Slices in the dirty Dova for a grilled Ahi tuna sammy and some sweet potato fries, and a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. Got to love my folks. As I drop my mom off at the house after supper, she invites me in to make a few repairs which my father is incapable of doing. Replacing a smoke detector battery (not joking) and repairing the insulation around an exhaust pipe in the attic. For completing the tasks, I left with 2X6 packs of Yuengling beer, a handful of Grapefruits and Oranges, and two big bowls of Chicken Soup (all Jewish households have multiple bowls of Chicken soup prepared and stored at any given time).

Lost in a glass of wine and a new book, a geriatric night was how I topped off the evening.

Got a photo today of me dancing with the lady with the cone boobs. I realize the lighting does not highlight the shape of her breasts, however it does highlight my undies. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment