Welcome back

Share with the friends you like, and the ones you don't like.
If I offend you, bummer.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Kicks and Cold Hands

USA Cycling reminder email came today. Time to get my 2010 racing license. Yayy! NOT! I would rather spend $60 for a sandpaper, gravel, and rock salt Enema than give it to that group. I love bicycle racing, appreciate the promoters (except for the dumb fat bit*h in Tour De' Tuscaloosa), and like a few officials. Other than that, it is arguably the largest group of talking fecal matter in the country.

Trying to buy a home. Not working out that well. Will know tomorrow if it is mine or not.

Check out the new kicks (notice the pink socks peeking out)- Thanks to Sette!


Aching to hit the trails this afternoon. Hitting Walnut Grove/ Wolf River trail North toward Summer, onto the abandoned railroad East towards the Jail, behind the Jail (may holla at my boyz) and double track back South to the bridge. Made myself a nice Tarahumara lunch of black beans, corn, green chiles, and loads of Cilantro - should fuel me nicely! Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment